This set of polishing/buffing cones contains all you need to achieve a luster finish when applied with the correct liquid or wax compounds (not included). The cones are color coded by density to address different levels of damage/scratches to your surface your polishing. Higher density is for a more aggressive approach, lower for finer/finish polishing. From highest density to low, it is: white > orange > black > blue > red. Works well with almost any sort of drill and other polishing tools.
- 5 pc foam cone polishing set in varying degrees of density
- Excellent for polishing chrome alloy wheels or tight, hard to reach areas.
- Restores shine on wood, metal, painted, or gel coat surfaces.
- Work up from cleaning to a hardened shine with all that is needed. See diagram for density of pads.
- 1/4" shank. Cone diameters go from 3" (bottom) to 1" (top), roughly 3.5" long cone and 1.25" shaft