The Grade 0000 (feels like 00000!) bronze wool fiber and soft synthetic fibers combine to create a strong composite textile. This polishing pad is ideal for fine wood finishes, cleaning windows & glass, or brightening dull metal surfaces. These pads are reusable and are designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish. This material is so gentle it can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays. On metal surfaces, the pad brightens by removing only the oxidized layer of metal without scratching even soft metals like copper and aluminum.
The Bronze Polishing Pad is excellent for marine or outdoor uses since steel wool fibers can rust or stain exterior surfaces. The bronze wool is excellent for hard, highly polished finishes such as kitchen and dining tables, as well as polishing waxed wood surfaces! Clean pads by shaking off vigorously or striking pad against a hard surface. Keep pads used for glass and metal separate separated from those used on waxed surfaces. Reuse repeatedly for same tasks and uses. Clean and polish glass or mirror with or without a liquid agent. Cleans and shines all metal with or without cleaning compounds
- Very fine reusable bronze wool pad for polishing, cleaning, buffing, & finishing.
- Works great on cleaning glass windows or aquariums!
- Great for fine wood polishes, glass cleaning, brightening metal, and even touching up wax finishes!
- Won't leave rust or stain the project like steel wool.
- Excellent for marine and outdoor use as well as the kitchen table!
- Made in USA!