This high quality stainless steel wool is produced using a high quality steel to create a crumble, corrosion, and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free with no rogue strands. Manufactured on state of the art equipment utilizing 21st century technology without the use of oil, the only oil contamination will be trace amounts used on the machinery (not oil in the cutting and drawing process as with other steel wools). Oil contamination gives steel wool a dark gray color, and you can smell the oil contamination. Chosen and recommended by fine craftsmen around the world.
- High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Great for cleaning and polishing many substrate types. Crumble and corrosion resistant and virtually oil free!
- Flexible abrasive, excellent for muffler baffling, noise reduction, heat insulation, and for use with paint strippers
- Heat resistant up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, lasts 2, 3 or more times longer than the low carbon steel wools that are generally available
- Coarse Grade (Grade 3) - Made in USA!