Made in the USA from the highest quality stainless steel, Rogue River Tools stainless steel wool is oil free, long strand, and crumble resistant. One of the greatest benefits of this Stainless Steel Wool is that it will not rust or cause rust stains on your project. We believe this is some of the best quality steel wool available for the trade: furniture maker, finisher, craftsman, or the weekend hobbyist! To give your projects a beautiful finish and sheen, use Rogue River Tools stainless steel wool! Manufactured for RRT on state of the art equipment utilizing 21st century technology without the use of oil (the only oil contamination will be trace amounts from oil used on the machinery, not oil in the cutting and drawing process as is normal for other steel wools). Oil contamination gives steel wool a dark gray color, and you can smell the oil contamination; RRT stainless steel wool is free of this. Typically lasts 2-3 times longer (or more) than the low carbon steel wools that are generally available.
- High quality steel wool for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes
- Great for cleaning and polishing many substrate types. Crumble and corrosion resistant and virtually oil free!
- A flexible, long lasting abrasive; ideal for polishing, use with paint strippers, muffler baffling, noise reduction, heat insulation, and more.
- Lasts 2 to 3 or more times longer than the low carbon steel wools that are generally available. Heat resistant up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Will not rust! Made in USA.