Rogue River Tools Brass Wool is oil free, long strand wool that is crumble resistant and made from the highest quality material. Ideal for fine wood finishes, cleaning glass, or brightening dull metal surfaces. Reusable and designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish. This material is so gentle it can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays. On metal surfaces, the brass wool brightens by removing only the oxidized layer of metal without scratching even soft metals like copper and aluminum. Excellent for marine or outdoor uses since worries about steel wool fibers can rusting or staining exterior surfaces are not an issue. Contains one wad of continuous fibers approximately 1" that can be unwound and cut for specific usage. Made in USA!
- Great for stripping paint; removes oxidation
- Cleans & shines metal w/ or without cleaning compound; polishes s. steel, brass, & chrome
- Great for applying teak oil or wax to woodwork
- Clean and polish glass or mirror with or without a liquid agent
- Excellent for cleaning glass and glazed tile