The Grade 0000 (feels like 00000!) Bronze Wool fiber and soft synthetic fibers combine to create a strong composite textile. This polishing pad is ideal for fine wood finishes, cleaning glass, or brightening dull metal surfaces. These pads are reusable and are designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish. This material is so gentle it can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays. On metal surfaces, the pad brightens by removing only the oxidized layer of metal without scratching even soft metals like copper and aluminum.
Rogue River Tools bronze polishing pad is excellent for marine or outdoor uses since bronze wool fibers can rust or stain exterior surfaces. The bronze wool is also very good for hard, highly polished finishes such as kitchen and dining tables, as well as polishing waxed wood surfaces! Clean pads by shaking off vigorously or striking pad against a hard surface. Keep pads used for glass and metal separate from those used on waxed surfaces.
- Very fine reusable bronze wool pad for polishing, cleaning, buffing, & finishing.
- Works great on cleaning glass windows or aquariums!
- Great for fine wood polishes, glass cleaning, brightening metal, and even touching up wax finishes!
- Won't leave rust or stain the project like steel wool.
- Excellent for marine and outdoor use as well as the kitchen table!
- Made in USA!