Rogue River Tool’s Steel Wool Pad is made up of a combination of steel wool fiber and soft synthetic fibers to create a strong composite textile. With a grade of 0000 (feels like 00000!), this polishing pad is ideal for fine wood finishes, cleaning glass, or brightening dull metal surfaces. It can be used to smooth lacquers, varnishes, shellacs, and polyurethanes as well. These pads are reusable and are designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish. This material is so gentle it can be used directly on glass surfaces without sprays. On metal surfaces, the pad brightens by removing only the oxidized layer of metal without scratching even soft metals like copper and aluminum. Clean pads by shaking off vigorously or striking the pad against a hard surface. Keep pads used for glass and metal separate from those used on waxed surfaces.
- VERY FINE Steel Wool Pad for Polishing, Cleaning, Buffing, & Finishing.
- GREAT FOR: Fine Wood Polishes, Glass Cleaning, Brightening Metal, and Applying Wax and Finishes to Woodwork.
- GRADE 0000 - Virtually Oil Free
- REUSABLE PAD - Works Great for Cleaning Without any Sprays!
- ONE 6X9 Inch Rectangular Pad. Made in Europe.